dinsdag 11 juli 2017

Sleap tea and my Plant



As you know we, the ladies living at Pale Rose cottage, love their tea. Strong English tea or a light herbal variety. It's all rather good, but something that is less than favorable is Mom's lack of sleep. She cannot go into a deep sleep of late, she is awake every 2-3 hours :( So before we try to go to sleep we drink bedtime tea, with lavender...




Cannot say that its doing the job and making mom sleepy. But I happen to love the taste :) So much so that I looked up my lavender scone recipe & are thinking of making some this weekend. Maybe to go with the sleeptea?

Above is a picture of the plant I got for my birthday. It is doing well, just a shame that I don't know its name/species. Do you recognise it? Can you tell me what type it is. I'd love to know!

What I also enjoy hearing about is what you do as a "remidy" for not being able to sleep. And how your week has been so far. Do share it here with us, we really like that!

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...