zondag 19 maart 2017

Warm Spot



I bought some new clothes and when you're going to wear something new, you want to look your best. So out came the ironingboard & everything new became wrinklefree. I put away the iron and turned my back to the board...





When I spun round again our Charlotte had taken her position on the warm spot & was not inclined to move :) Just look at her little face, so comphy and happy with her new place. Isn't she just the cutest?! So instead of clearing the livingroom of our little cottage, I prepped an orange and enjoyed myself just as much as Charlotte did, ironingboard blocking the view and all. Who cares when you can look at your beloved cat :D

Does your cat enjoy warm places? Do you iron your new outfit? Love oranges? Do tell us all about it!! We'd love to know :)

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...