donderdag 23 februari 2017

Oranges & a Favorite shot


We had lots of rain, and wind this week. Secretly I hoped that it would mean that the carnaval parade might not come by our home this weekend. Our cat is always so afraid of the loud music and strange people in costumes. But it probably will go ahead as usual this time of year. My foot got wrapped up once more, for another week. So I find myself knitting and sitting a lot ...



Which isn't a bad thing when Charlotte sits on my lap :) She doesn't do that often, at all. So this picture is extra special to me! If only she could sleep so peacefully through the parade... Not much else happened here at the cottage the last few days, still knitting as I said. I'm making extra Christmas baubles :)

Anything worth mentioning at your home? Please do!

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...