woensdag 7 december 2016

Tilda and my new socks

With so much crafting going on at the cottage, I had to join in. Made a Tilda doll which is now sitting on the cubboard in my room. I used plum colors and the skirt is of a silky material.The top has a small pattern & I really like how the doll turned out :)



It was a bit chilly here at Pale Rose, so I wore my new socks. My sisters boyfriends mother, a whole mouthfull I know. Knitted these for my birthday & though I have worn them before, I didn't think I showed them to you just yet. So here they are, do you like them? I do!

Have you been putting on extra warm socks? Or made a doll or something else creative? Do tell!!

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...