donderdag 17 november 2016

Baking poffertjes


In memory of my Grandmother we made poffertjes, a real Dutch treat that Grandma and I made at her home together. It's been many years since she passed, but I love cooking dishes that we shared together...





The poffertjes pan was hers, as was the bottle in which the batter sits. It smelled cozy and they tasted great. I found it a fitting way to remember her. Have you ever baked (or ate) poffertjes?

It's been raining a lot but life at the cottage is fun everyday. Mom has been crafting a lot, I'll show you her creations a bit later. I've not been very creatif, but enjoyed cooking and chatting with my parents. Cuddling my cat & thinking about Christmas. Yes it's a bit early but I'm starting to think about what we might bake or make. Are you already planning your holiday meal? Do tell!

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...