donderdag 24 maart 2016

Looking Forward


The weather has been grey, a few drops of rain. And life at Pale Rose is going on as usual. Easter is coming soon, as is my sisters birthday & we are looking forward to spending time together at her home...




Since we have little to do in preperation for both festivities, I spend some time reading. Cooking a few new dishes and spending quality time with my parents. We did wrap some gifts for the birthday girl, but I cannot share with you what they are. That is  still a secret as you will understand I'm sure :) I'm looking forward to it!

Have you got a birthday party comming up? Looking forward to Easter?  Spend some time reading? What book ? Do tell, I'd love to know.

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...