donderdag 10 maart 2016

Early Pancakes & Reading Jane


On the 18th this month Pancake day will be celebrated again I read on the internet. But here at Pale Rose cottage we could not wait till then. So I made  a batter, heated the pan and got baking! It would not take long before the delicious smell of fresh pancakes started to float through the air...




They tasted equally as delicious even if Pancake day is still a good couple of days away. There is something so homey and wadm about a big pike of homemade pancakes, don't you think?! Since I had an extra need for coziness this week, I picked up my favorite book again and read a bit of Jane. That always helps to make me feel better.

Did you bake pancakes this week? Like to read Jane Austen? What  is your favorite book? Do tell!

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...