donderdag 21 januari 2016

Quark Cakes and Hair


I tried a new recipe, mini quark pancakes. I have never made them before and was interested to see how they would turn out. So I made a plate full of them and we had them for lunch. The pancakes were lovely, then I quickly had a shower, washed my hair and blowdried it. And now I'm ready...



To visit the hairdresser :D For months and months I have let my hair grow. And it's very long and heavy now. Dad measured my hair and it's long enough to donate it. To a place where they will turn it into a wig for someone who has cancer. A really good cause and I don't need my hair to be so long, it's even becomming a task to take care of it. So hopefully cutting it will make two girls happy.

Have you tried a new pancake recipe? Ever donated your hair to a good cause? Do share, I'd love to know.

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...