donderdag 14 januari 2016

Oh lala Polenta


Hello again, I spend a rainy day in our cottage kitchen. Well not the whole day, but for breakfast I made a rice pudding. Which was so lovely I completely forgot to take a picture of it. So sadly I cannot show it to you.



In the evening, after our weekly shop, I tried a new recipe. Found it in my new (secondhand) cookbook that I bought a few days ago in a nice little shop. The shelves there where filled with books and not catogorized or in alphabethical order. But it had a certain charm & perhaps even better this recipebook contained several dishes I wanted to try.

In this little book was one recipe for Polenta pancakes with corn & a salsa made from tomatoes, garlic, basil and beans. Oh lala it sounded particulary tempting & I made it for our evening meal. See picture above. It was delicious, if I may say so myself. Mom also said that we should make it again :) Which we will for sure.

Have you tried a new recipe lately? Been to a seondhand bookshopped crammed with treasures? Or had something else fun happen this week? Do tell!

Best wishes and see you soon here at Pale Rose Cottage,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...