zaterdag 15 november 2014

Mittens and the Flu


                                     

We are all sick at the cottage, the flu has taken over all the residents of Pale Rose. I got it first, next Charlotte started to sneeze. Then Mom got sick & today Dad confessed to have been taking aspirins for two days...

Mom's kept knitting until she absolutely had to get some rest. She's making me a very fun and colorfull pair of mittens. Yellow, grey, olive green and orange striped ones to be precise. I find them already adorable :) But their finishing has to wait as we all have to get better first, especially Mom. I persuaded her to put the knitting aside & get healthy.


So I'm keeping it (again) short, blow my nose once more & drink my lemon grog. That's bount to make me feel better!


Hope you are feeling fine & I'll be talking to you later,
Jo's Daughter

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the colour of those mittens. Hope you all feel better soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love that yarn! those are going to be lovely mittens

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love the look of your mittens... and hope the flu passes by soon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I need to get a move on the mittens I am knitting. Everyone seems to have one right now...for some reason I am unable to make a pair at once...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...