vrijdag 24 oktober 2014

Thinking Back





I had a lovely birthday this week, we celebrated it at my sisters house. She baked me a fabulous cheesecake, decorated the diningtable really really pretty...



Gave me some wonderful gifts: a pretty ring, lovely perfume & her boyfriend bought me a super fun Alice in Wonderland teacup. We ate a piece of cake, we drank loads of tea. Not yet from my new cup, I was saving that for later. We chatted about a lot of things and it was a very nice day, despite the rain.


Time always flies when you want it to last forever and so we ate the stripey pasta I had chosen as my B-day dinner, said our goodbeys & traveled back to the cottage before dark. Before I went to sleep that night, I thought back on the day.What have we got lots and lots of beautiful moments to think/look back on!!


What's happening on your side? Had a Birthday party? Or another celebration? Do Tell!


Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

2 opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...