dinsdag 21 oktober 2014

Birthday Wishes

                                 
Waking up on your Birthday is always a bit different from waking up on any other day, isn't it?! I woke up knowing straight away that it would be a special day & a special day it will certainly be...


                                 

When I came downstairs a bunch of pink roses, some of my favorite flowers, lay there at my chair on the diningtable. Aswell as a flat packet that turned out to be the first season of Downton Abbey, another favorite of mine. I had my eye on it not too long ago & am really happy knowing I can watch it again whenever I want. 
                                        
Mom made me a cake, or a pie more like it. Without sugar in it that is. Just some honey and sweet potatoes, raisins and an oat base. It turned out really good & smelled deliciously of nutmeg. A real Autumn like smell, yummy.
                                         
After I have a slice for breakfast, it is my Birthday after all, we shall hop into the car and drive to my sisters house. We will celebrate it there, oh I can't wait :) Below a quick picture of some of my gifts, a towel with my name embroiderd on it & rose scented soap on a pretty soapdish. They where from our good friends J and H. Ok, I'm off to "party".

How is your week so far? Celebrated your birthday? Or had another party? Something else fun, do tell!!

Best wishes,
Jo's Daughter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...