zondag 23 maart 2014

A Springweek Break...


It's the first week of springtime and in my garden Grapehyacinths have already started to flower. I noticed this when I was sitting at the kitchen table, finishing up a letter. Now I can see them clearly too, on our nature table. Mom's knitting a pretty green shawl. It's not a shawl yet but it's certainly becoming very pretty. As is the beautiful sight those small blue flowers make. Yet that joyful spring feeling is missing in my life right now.

Because I have not been feeling my best & our computer still refuses to cooperate. I decided to take a little break from blogging with you. I hope you have enjoyed our chats. I have REALLY enjoyed hearing from you! Thank you for your visits!!

Perhaps one day we meet again at Pale Rose cottage,
Jo's Daughter

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, my dear, take good care of yourself!
    I hope you will feel better soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hope you feel better soon when we are going on a fieldtrip! ;)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...