donderdag 20 juni 2013

Paper Hearts

 
 
Hello, it's me again... How have you been? I personally have been busy these last few days. Did a little crafting, finished a novel. Had loads of tea & was very busy indeed. Didn't stop me from enjoying the pretty things in life though...
 


I thought it would be fun to share a few beautiful pictures that I love, made at Pale Rose Cottage :) Here's some pretty flowers of which I do not know the English name. But they are stunning, don't you agree? Charlotte loves their smell & kept popping up in the pictures.
 
 
 
Here's a photo of a paper decoration that I made this week from a bit of cardboard, a brown bag, a black marker & a picture from a magazine. Transformed to a fun heart to hang on our kitchen blackboard.
 



I think it's cute and it was so simple to make. I made another one just like it. Well not a duplicate but a companion. See for yourself:


Just three hearts glued on top of one another, each a slightly different size. A few leaves cut freehand out of a pretty piece of paper. Glued on in the shape of a branch. Then a picture from a magazine stuck on the front & last I wrote the words and drew the lines connecting the leaves to the actual "branch". It was quick and I like it a lot.

This is a snapshot of the pretty plant in my bedroom. Again I cannot remember the English name, sorry. Any ideas? It has pink flowers and also a baby pink plant pot that I once purchased at Ikea. The cola bottle was a gift from my sister and on the back of the label it has my name, so fun. Shall I tell you a secret? I do not even drink cola :) Much rather have tea...
 
 
 
We spend a day helping out my sister getting her place in order. Still a lot to do, but we made progress. She cooked us a great meal, we had healthy sandwiches & not so healthy but delicious mini chocolate cupcakes with our tea. Here's a picture of them, not made at Pale Rose Cottage, but at my sister's house obviously :D
 
 

That's all for now, so much to do still, haven't even began by planning lunch for today. I didn't have more time to finish some of my craft projects this week. Had hoped to do some sewing, but we wanted to help my sister out. I adore all the flowers at Pale Rose. I smile when I see my new paper hearts hanging in the kitchen. Life is good :)
 
What have you been doing/making lately? Any flowers brightening up your home or garden? Share with me a little...
 
Best,
Jo's Daughter

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey, the crafting looks very nice! And the flowers are cool too :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! I adore the peonies, such a vibrant color. Can't help but brighten your mood :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...