zaterdag 8 september 2012

Welcome to my blog




Hello there and welcome to Pale Rose Cottage. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jo's Daughter and I'll be blogging with you from now on.

Every great diary starts with a confession and I don't think it should be otherwise regarding a blog. So here it goes:


We don't actually live in a cottage. It's a small house really, but I just love the sound of Pale Rose Cottage. Much more as Pale Rose House. Hence the name of my blog being the first.



But let me reassure you, our interior, the things we cook and the crafts we make are all befitting the cottage life. So stay with me and forget that tiny detail. I'm sure you won't regret it, hope you'll visit me often and until later.

Jo's Daughter

1 opmerking:

  1. Hey Kirsten! leuk je weer te zien bloggen :) Je confession is helemaal niet erg, jullie huis ziet er ook echt als een cottage uit met al die leuke homemade spulletjes en lekkere recepten die je maakt!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...